Sunday 1 November 2015

Showreel

 NEW REEL COMING SOON
Wow! Its been an amazing ride the last 2 years but it seems I havnt updated my reel in a while! In the meantime though, please feel free to drop me a line via email (found on my resume page) to request some more recent examples of my work.

2015 Showreel   
Justine Westall Showreel 2015
Its here! 2 years worth of work, 2 series and a Christmas special of 'Pip Ahoy' and 9 months working on John Offord's 'Magic Marlon'. Flash for Pip and Toonboom Harmony for Marlon, I hope you enjoy!

 Flash 'Pip Ahoy' Reel

'
COPYRIGHT OWNED BY COSGROVE HALL FITZPATRICK
Here is some of my best work on popular kids show 'Pip Ahoy!' which I worked on for 18 months including animating a christmas special. Enjoy!

Summertime Jig and Rabbit Dance



2012 Showreel. Update coming soon! 


I can really see from this reel that Im (thankfully!) getting better at what I do. Long way to go but Im enjoying the journey! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment